I LOVE making things. I’ve always been a crafter. I got my first sewing machine for Christmas when I was 8 years old. Instead of a sport, I went to sewing lessons. I LOVE LOVE LOVE crafting.
Being a mother of 2 makes if VERY difficult to find time to craft. To that end, now that I’ve got Boo sleeping in his crib instead of on me for a nap at the same time that Bubba takes his one and only nap I’m going to try to make some stuff!
My list consists of:
- a valance for Bubba’s bedroom window
- more medium cloth diapers since Boo is chunky and will be in them soon!
- swimming/bath towels for Bubba and Boo
- finish my cross-stitched Christmas stocking from last year
- start and finish a cross-stitched Christmas stocking for Boo
- a fabric busy book for Bubba
- photo baby blocks for Boo
And I’m sure there will be many more projects as the weeks go on . I’m going to make a tutorial for some of these things and link to other sites where I got ideas for the others. Wish me luck!